Institutional subscriptions and individual membership in the DSNA are both for the calendar year. For each, the annual cost is $60.00 N. America/$70.00 elsewhere. For further details about membership rates (student, retiree, joint), see the DSNA Membership page.
Members and subscribing institutions receive:
- One print copy of the annual journal, shipping included.
- Institutions may also subscribe to the electronic version of Dictionaries via Project MUSE. See http://muse.jhu.edu/about/contact.html or write to email@example.com.
Terms of subscription:
- No institutional discount.
- Prepayment via check issued in US dollars, or via Paypal.
- No additional reissues without prepayment plus shipping charges that will vary by location; please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for a quote.
- Prepayment of issue price and any shipping fee via check in US dollars, or via Paypal, is required prior to shipment.
- One claim allowed per issue; one replacement copy sent gratis, with tracking or registered mail.
- In case of a second claim, if records show that the item was delivered, we require payment both for shipping and for the prior costs before sending another replacement.
- Back issues may be purchased for $50.00; shipping charges to addresses within N. America will be added, depending on location. Please contact email@example.com for total.
- Fee for shipping to addresses elsewhere will vary by country; please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for total.
- Shipping will only be done through channels with the ability to track packages.
- Prepayment of issue price and any shipping fee by check in US dollars or via Paypal is required prior to shipment.
- Individuals who join the Dictionary Society of North America as members are entitled to receive one print copy of the journal Dictionaries.
- Members are entitled to password-protected access to the online version of Dictionaries via Project MUSE.
- Members also receive a copy of the Society’s newsletter.
- Per the terms of the DSNA’s agreement with Project MUSE, access to the online version is available to individual members only, and not to institutions.